Thursday, May 22, 2014

So Sorry!

I've been away much longer than planned.  But, do have some things to write about -

First, I'll be posting some shots from SC locales where I was lucky enough to gather inspiration and leisure.  Then I will post a phone shot of a painting recently completed and dedicated to our service- men and wome.
Finally, I want to mention that this painting will be displayed at E W Poore's beginning today.

So, let's look at South Carolina: 



The top photo is the Angel Oak tree, the oldest and largest white oak in SC.
The next picture was taken in the French Quarter of Charleston - the building is a theater.
The colorful brick homes are also in the French Quarter.
The last shot was taken at the Sat. Farmers' Market, Charleston.  I believe the steeple in the background is the tallest one in the city.

I'll post the art show separately.

No comments: