Art Gypsy - My Friends and Our Work

You've all heard that "art is everywhere". It is, but we show you why and who is doing it.

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Tomorrow My Art Will Be Posted











Posted by peglipinartgypsy@blogger.com at 11:28 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • In Spite of the World's Condition,,,,
    It's Chaotic, Destructive, Exhausting, Troubling to  look at the world that we inhabit: Things look ugly in the mornin...
  • Now to Lesser Matters:
    Yes, I have spent time at my easel: They are both still in progress, but I'm pleased so far.
  • Living Easel - Volunteers Wanted on Saturday
    Look for artsy types on Elm Street - We'll be standing near the FOA donation meters. We're bringing bits of color to your lunch sur...
  • Support Your Local Artists!
       Today you are receiving a short lecture:      Support the people who are brave enough to pay for a chance to exhibit their best work...
  • One More Time...
    There will be food..... Things to look at.. People and art... Are you joining us at the Provident ...
  • If You've Been Wondering...
    Yes, I am still around and am still painting: LIFE IS GOOD!!
  • Come and See Us...and paint!
       I have rambled on (and on) in past musings about the effort involved in trying to gain public notice.  The things that we do?  Paint mur...
  • THANK YOU
    Thank you all so much for coming to the Reception It was great to see my friends turn out for the evening
  • About the Exhibit in Londonderry
       Yep, I'm back to self-promotion. Let me tell you about the Londonderry Arts Council and the exhibit program they have at the Londond...
  • A Reminder from Peg
    I try to update readers asap when some of my work is out and accessible for viewing. Proud to say that the month of December has so far giv...

Let's Make This Easy

About Me

peglipinartgypsy@blogger.com
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2020 (6)
    • ►  April (6)
  • ►  2018 (27)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2017 (15)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2016 (53)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2015 (48)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ▼  July (9)
      • And You Wonder Why I'm Not Painting...
      • Huge Poppies    Acrylic/canvas on foamboard  ...
      • it's coming
      • I SAID THAT I WOULD
      • Tomorrow My Art Will Be Posted
      • Lazy Me
      • More
      • Almost Forgot!
      • I've Been Away
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2014 (89)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (20)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2013 (32)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (1)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.